Monday, July 18, 2011

thanks for popping in...

I have just realised all the comments I make on all the wonderful blogs I read come back here - to my little blog! Im not really sure if anyone actually clicks my name and pops in for a visit, I know my mum might have once or twice!

Anyway, just incase someone clicked, Hi! I would love if this was a wonderful blog like all the ones I read but at this moment in my life there just isn't enough time. 

In the meantime I will continue to have my daily morning blog fix over a cuppa while my kiddies are still sleeping. 


Be sure to check out my Pinterest page where I pin all the amazing ideas I find. We are in the process of building a little beach house to call home so there may be an overload of home ideas at the moment!

Thankyou for taking your time to type your thoughts and ideas and for sharing your lives with me.

samone x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.